Terms & Conditions
sending a valid online registration and/or entering the place of the
event, you wittingly acknowledge the following terms and conditions.
Corona Rules for our Camp 2022
...are to be found here!
We reserve the right to adapt the participation requirements to the legal conditions and possibilities in relation to the Covid-19 vaccination status, which enables the camp to be carried out with as few restrictions as possible.
Bookings are personalized and cannot be transfered to another person.
Terms of payment
Online bookings are due within 14 days after booking.
For fairness reasons toward others interested, after that period unpaid places will be deleted.
Tickets for balls and milongas are to be paid immediately after entering the place of the event at the box office.
Cancellation by participant
right of withdrawal is has been excluded by law for services which are
rendered within a fix period of time (esp tickets for events and
workshops) (§ 312g Abs. 2 Satz 1 Nr. 9 BGB).
This also applies to adjustments of the conditions of participation to requirements for infection protection.
Despite of this, in case of unavoidable cancellations we reimburse the booking amount deducting the due cancellation fee.
Cancellation of the camp by the organizer
In case of an unavoidable cancellation of the camp e.g. due to the
current Covid-19 pandemic - we will keep the same fees - as stated in
the following point.
- until 1 July of the year 20% of the booking amount
- until 10 July of the year 50% of the booking amount
- after 10 July of the year 80% of the booking amount
- after the start of the camp 100% of the booking amount
For all rebookings a 20% fee of the difference amount applies.
check in on the day of your arrival (online, on the computer in the
camp or in the office). Otherwise, we have to cancel your booking in
order to avoid mistakes in our duty schedule.
Our prices include 7% VAT for events, classes and camping and 19% VAT for hospitality service.
Advice for your stay in the camp
Great, that you want to be a part of the Phantastango summer camp.
For your own as well as our safety as organizers, please consider the
- Phantastango cannot assume liability for accidents, injuries, theft, vandalism and severe weather.
kindly ask you to follow the instructions of the team chefs, the board
members and the Pfaennerhall employees - especially when you take up
your tent and park your car or camper van!
- Please keep safety paths of at least 1m between the guy ropes of the tents!
- Smoking and open fire is strictly prohibited on the campsite as well as on the parking ground.
- Meeting point in case of emergency is at the red elephant statue at the north side of the hall.
use only the assigned charging stations for plugging in your technical
device. It is not allowed to unplug or change technical devices of the
camp (electricity, water, light etc).
- We cannot provide water and electricity for campervans and tents. Please do not make connections on your own.
provide free internet at the Pfaennerhall. However, there is NO right
for internet access! If necessary the internet connection can be closed
- Please inform us in
case of illness or symptoms (e.g. fever, diarrhea, vomiting, skin
problems). In this case you are NOT allowed to duties for hygiene
- Please respect the special advices for the handling of food. You find them in printed form in your duties.
encourage all photographers among our participants to catch the camp
live visually and publish it in our Facebook group. That also means
photos can be searched for and found on search enginges.
an annual basis we self-publish a PHANTASTango! calendar for
participants, team and supporters of the camp. Before print approval
all camp participants will be sent a link to the print-ready version.
There, you can opt out being pictured in the calendar.
- If you do not want to be photographed, please show this by wearing our red "no photo" button, which you can get at the office.
Mirjam and Andreas
General Information for staying at the machine hall Pfaennerhall
Dear Phantastango participant,
We are pleased to welcome you as a guest at the Zentralwerkstatt Phaennerhall!
Our location is a former brown coal mining district. The restoration,
reconstruction works are still in progress and there are sources of
danger in the surrounding field of Pfaennerhall as well.
The area used for campsites, parking is bound at regulations of the
owner LMBV, the Lausitz and Central German Mining Administration
Company ltd. All participants of the Tango Summer camp are to be
instructed therefore on record that:
are on an LMBV area , the environment toward the Geiseltal lake, the
sedimentation tanks and the stockpile Pfaennerhall (northwest of the
Zentralwerkstatt Pfaennerhall) may not be entered,
- camping and parking is only permitted in the designated areas,
- use only the existing ways,
- the LMBV is exempted from any requirements for compensation.
To the support of the work of the development association Zentralwerkstatt Pfaennerhall we ask to consider the following:
- the house regulation, located within the corridor range to the further inspection,
free the close lying road, so that the vehicles, which supply the
neighbouring enterprise, have an unimpaired passage,
course railroad cars and the crane runway within the north range of
Pfaennerhall may be entered only by authorized persons,
use of open light or fire is permitted only at the authorized and
according to characterized places. Prohibitions of smoking are to be
- in case of special occurrences, problems,
disturbances, please inform the responsible person coworker of
Pfaennerhall and/or Phantastango, we will try in each case to eliminate
these as fast as possible,
- We take gladly references and suggestions for the improvement of our work.
Thank you for your understanding!
The development association Zentralwerkstatt Pfaennerhall (registered association).
Thank you for reading this document until the very end!
There will be a little quiz in the camp – the code word is: GIANT CORTINA :-)